Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Two for Tuesday....YAY...a BRAND NEW item!



I'm just lovin' The Teaching Tribune's Weekly link-ups.
I especially love Two for Tuesday.
I have gotten so many phenomenal deals the past 6 weeks
from all of you terrific TpT creators.  
Thank you!

For today I have two items in my own TpT store that are 50% off.

These are BRAND NEW.
These can be used for Addition/Subtraction or
Multiplication/Division Fact Families.
These will help motivate students to learn their facts
and will give them somethin' to look forward to when
they know they will be gettin' an ice cream
sundae party at the end.
This is on sale for $2.50.

Want to know more about Behavior Beads?
Click here and here.





This packet has 80 words and definition cards.
This is on sale for $1.50.




Happy Tuesday, friends

7 comments :

  1. I love the new products! You go girl! You always have the best stuff to keep your kids motivated while learning. :)
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of fact family beads! That is awesome. If I were still in math, I would be so using these. BTW still on my Dexter kick. I need to stop getting addicted to these shows!!

    Bagby
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fact Family beads are a cute idea! You are so creative! Going to check it out now - and then I'm going to get myself a dish of ice cream.

    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the behavior beads, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do an ice cream sundae reward party every year for students who learn their facts, so your fact family behavior beads would be perfect!
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ice cream sundae idea! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome new products! Really love the behavior beads!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete

I heart readin' your comments and replyin' to you. Please be sure to check to see that you aren't a "no-reply blogger" so I can comment to you via email. Happy readin'!