Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Made It....Monday Meet Me...Eating, Drinking, and Linking...Oh My!

YAY!
Time to link up with sweet Tara from 4th Grade Frolics
for Monday Made It.
I love, love, love readin' what everyone else has made.
You guys are seriously SO creative!
Thank you...you make my life easier...and more fun!

Y'all will probably think I've been body snatched
when I tell you that I made FOOD for the 
SECOND week in a row.
Somebody PLEASE write this down in your calendar so
there is proof of this.
For real.
I found this pin on Pinterest from Cupcakes and Kale Chips.
I'm all about some cauliflower right now and just like
Napolean Dymanite...I'm ALWAYS about some tots.


This was pretty simple to make.  
They were definitely yummy cauli-tots!
They were even good left over the next day.
I get onto my kiddos ALL.THE.TIME for not readin' directions
all the way through and I am the world's WORST about bein' guilty 
of this myself...I need to fix this!
Hey...at least I admit it.
I didn't read where it said "mini-muffin" pan.  
These turned out fine in a regular muffin pan, but I would've 
let them cook longer than 20 minutes if I'd have known.
Gosh!
Luckily for me...my mom caught my mistake.
That my friends is why she is better in the kitchen that I am.
She is a rule follower.

Since I posted about food...I'm also linkin' up with my sweet buddy Christy from 
for 
"Eating, Drinking and Linking! Oh my!"

You better sit down for this one...
no really...SIT DOWN!
There's more...

MORE...

FOOD! 
I know, I know, I know...
I'm not meanin' to scare you.
Saw this gem on Pinterest too from ifoodreal.
I love zucchini.  
Add some cheese and I'm thinkin' pure deliciousness.


I seriously could have eaten the whole plate of these by myself.
They weren't as good left over though like the cauli-tots were.
It's been awhile since I've created anything for my TpT.
Just readin' and replyin' to blogs has been time consumin'.
I'm scared I'll miss somethin'.
I like to be in the know.

I'm gettin' in the 4th of July spirit and wanted
to make somethin' festive.
This could be used any time of the year though.

I've got it up for free on Monday.
Be sure to leave some love please.


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Red-White-and-Bluemy-teacher-says-I-have-to-multiply-by-more-than-two-1285848


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Red-White-and-Bluemy-teacher-says-I-have-to-multiply-by-more-than-two-1285848

I made it to A LOT of linky parties last week.
I hope you can link up too this week...the more the merrier!



(this week I'm going back to Wordless Wednesday)




I'm also linkin' up with The Teaching Tribune for
Monday Meet Me...a part of their Summer Bloggin' series.
This week's Monday's Meet Me is three interestin' facts about yourself.
I have chosen three randoms.


Happy Monday, friends!

22 comments :

  1. Well, I have a black cat......just sayin'. He won't hurt you unless he can kill you with grouchiness. As for the tractor, well I can remember riding to the store with my papaw driving his tractor. I would stand on the axle of the back wheels and hold onto the seat as he drove. How's that for child endangerment?
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those veggies! I like the way you do them... add cheese! :) Seriously, though, those recipes look super delicious, and I may have to try them myself!

    Also, I'm totally with you on the silverware thing. I HATE the scraping sound on a plate when someone is cutting their food. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. Maybe this further explains my love of sushi and stir fry... chop sticks don't make icky sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two recipes.. I'm elated :) Thank you for linking up!!

    Growing up in Kansas, learning how to drive in tractors and on laps of fathers/grandfathers is a right of passage.

    Christy Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I started laughing at the blogpost title and didn't stop. Especially with the randomness :) Why would somone bite their fork? I would have to move far away from anyone doing that! I didn't notice the silverware dishwasher noise before, but I'm sure I will now! And turning around when a black cat crosses your path isn't strange, it's SMART! ♥ this post! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those zucchini sticks look soooo good! Thanks for the math freebie!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those goodies you made look delish! Cheese makes everything better! :0) Glad to learn a bit about you today with the summer bloggin linky!

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree...cheese does make everything better! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  7. It all looks great! Thank you for sharing. I'm sure my kids will love those tots! Pinning right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Cauli-Tots look delish! I used to have a black cat... What do you think about that? Lol!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Napoleon Dynamite reference made my day! I love that movie...I think about it every time we have tots at school. All your food looks yummy. I'm glad to know you can drive a tractor...we'll have no problems then when you come to visit..haha! I also dislike fork biting and I really don't even like to hear the sound of the fork hit a "real" plate, so we mostly eat from plastic plates. I know, I need to grow up...hehe!
    Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, so you told me you don't cook...lol. It looks like you do to me. Both of these recipes look fantastic, and I love cauliflower and zucchini. I am going to try them out this week. Yup, I was that kid on my dad's lap too. The silverware scraping is like someone crinkling up foil...uhh just thinking about it gives me the hebbies...lol. Great to learn more about you!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Being in Cali is really made you domesticated! You've been in the kitchen a lot! My goal is to link up to more parties this week!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just finished unloading the dishwasher, and will think of you every time I do from now on!

    Yum - those caulitots look yummy. I would have made the same mistake on the muffin tins.

    Love your posts from Cali!
    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete
  13. You crack me up! I always love reading your posts! Wish I had done some cooking this week...just had cereal for dinner. Thanks for the list of linky parties for the week!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is calling tater tots "Tots" a midwest thing? I never heard of calling them "tots" until I saw Napoleon Dynamite. Kinda like that "pop" vs. "soda" thing.

    I saw you AWESOME task cards the other day, but (frowny face) my lil' 4th graders can't even handle double-digit mult. Triple-digit would be the death of them.

    Oh, and I'll take an order of those cheesy zucchini things.....YUM!!!
    You are the Queen of link-ups, but don't forget my fledgling linky Lovin' It & Over It on Saturday---I'll be looking for you..... ; )

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at you with all the cooking and healthy eating - love it!! I love tots too, so does my daughter yet she won`t eat mashed potatoes which is what tater tots are in a little crusty shell!! Can not wait to be on summer vacation so I can try and keep up with all of these linky parties : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! Those food photos!!! YUM!

    Yep, I remember sitting on my dad's lap steering the car, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My goodness, you've been busy! Such a little chef you are! We've been trying to eat better at home lately, too!

    Rissa
    Keep Calm and Hoot On

    ReplyDelete
  18. AHH! I was talking to my mom and missed clicking download for the freebie! Oh well. It looked like fun. :)

    I totally drove a tractor with my dad. I even drove the pick up while he was forking hay out of the back to the cows. He said I was really good at hitting the "go" pedal and needed to learn the "stop" one. :)

    Steph
    Simple Insights

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those recipes look awesome- bummed I missed out on that multiplication freebie! It's definitely on my wishlist for summer school!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  20. These 4th of July cards look awesome! They would go great with our Veteran's Day unit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I heart readin' your comments and replyin' to you. Please be sure to check to see that you aren't a "no-reply blogger" so I can comment to you via email. Happy readin'!