Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I can hardly contain my excitement...

I have been stressin' just a little about a blog design, but things are lookin' up!  There are so many wonderful designs and creations out there and my eyeballs were circlin' inside my head browsin' all the choices, but I will not look any further because I have found the "perfect" design just for ME.  I contacted  The Honey Bunch Blog Design and within minutes...maybe even seconds, Misty emailed me and is already workin' on the design to fit my personality and blog.  I am so very excited and I just had to share.  
In other news, I have set up a Facebook page: Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'.   I hope you come by and "like" my page.  It's rainin', rainin', rainin' today...so I'm sure you can guess where I've been hidin'. 

4 comments :

  1. So glad I was able to help!

    Misty
    blog.thinkwonderteach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Misty and Erika! My blog design is just PERFECT! <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm really happy with it!

      Delete

I heart readin' your comments and replyin' to you. Please be sure to check to see that you aren't a "no-reply blogger" so I can comment to you via email. Happy readin'!