Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's On Your Wishlist Linky for the TpT Back to School Sale?...

Tonight I'm linkin' up with Collaboration Cuties for their What's On Your Wishlist for the Back to School TpT Sale? 2 + 1=A Blog Hop.  Awesomeness!


  


Startin' on 8/18 and endin' on 8/20, I will be havin' a 20% off sale in my TpT store.  Guess what?  Teachers Pay Teachers is givin' a 10% off sale on 8/18 and 8/19.  You will need to enter the code BTS13 to receive the extra 10% off.  When you do the math, you will end up savin' 28% off my store and most of the other stores also.  I LOVE sales!  What a wonderful opportunity for bloggers to share their 2 Top Wishlisted Items in TpT and 1 Personal Wishlist Item in this linky party to prepare for that sale.  My Wishlist is STUFFED with all kinds of products that I have been scopin' out from some amazin' and creative teachers this summer.  I've already spent a billion dollars(not really, but it feels that way) on TpT this summer snatchin' up stuff that are absolute MUST HAVES for myself and my lil' rockstars! I just keep feedin' my printer with ink to keep it happy.

Behavior Beads are a MUST in the classroom!!! Students LOVE earnin' and collectin' these colorful tags/beads. If you want to call attention to your students for varieties of reasons such as rockin' behavior, masterin' sight words or a concept, makin' a discovery, rockin' with responsibility, bein' a reading star, or when their brain is singin', then these are the perfect incentives. I’ve decided to make some simple rockin' “behavior beads” for students to earn and collect. This set of “Rockin' Behavior Beads” is to give to your kiddos for meetin' their math goals and bein' a ROCK STAR. There are several ways to use them. You can print on card stock and laminate them to attach to some kind of necklace or key chain for your little rock stars to wear all day. (Since this is a SPECIAL EDITION item, they come as is, without custom designin').
~ Rockin' Behavior
~ Reading Star
~ Math Star
~ Studied like a Star
~ V.I.P. (Very Important Participant)
~ Drummin' up to Read!
~ Keyed up for Success
~ Boys Rock
~ Girls Rule
~ iRock
~My Teacher thinks I'm a Rockstar
~My Brain is Singin'
~Peace, Love, & Learnin'
~Rockin' with Responsibility
~I Made a DISCovery
~Rocked the Test

Here is the official list of Behavior Beads (Intermediate Edition):
~ All-Star Writer
~ Citizenship Counts
~ Roped the Test!
~ Ready 2 Learn
~21st Century Learner
~The dog didn't eat MY homework!
~Reading Master
~Poetry Participant
~There is no "I" in team
~Sizzling Scientist
~Rockin' with Respect
~Math Matters


Fifth Grade Math Task Card Bundle Set from MissKinBK  

This Fifth Grade Math Task Card Bundle contains all of the task cards available in my store. You will receive 19 sets of task cards, plus all of the task cards I add to my store in the future! Currently, I have plans to add at least two more sets to this set.

If purchased individually, this set of cards would cost $41.50. By purchasing the bundle, you save $21.50!

Right now, this task card set contains:
1.) Least Common Multiple (great for 4th grade!)
2.) Finding Common Denominators 
3.) Simplifying Fractions (great for 4th grade!)
4.) Converting Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions (great for 4th grade!)
5.) Adding and Subtracting Fractions (great for 4th grade too!)
6.) Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers
7.) Multiplying fractions
8.) Multiplying fractions and whole numbers
9.) Multiplying fractions and mixed numbers
10.) Mixed Review Test Prep Task Cards 
11.) Line Plots (added in May, 2013)
12.) Volume (added in May, 2013)
13.) Graphing on a Coordinate Plane (added in June, 2013)
14.) Classifying Polygons (added in June, 2013)
15.) Place Value (added in July 2013)
16.) Adding and Subtracting Decimals (added in July 2013)
17.) Multiplication with Whole Numbers (Free Product, added July 2013)
18.) Multiplying and Dividing Decimals (added in July, 2013)
19.) Dividing Whole Numbers (added in August, 2013)

It doesn't get much better than that!  LOOK at all of those task card sets for math for HALF the price AND then I will be gettin' an additional 28% off.  Can you say BARGAIN?!  Hurry up 8/18.  I NEED!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I heart readin' your comments and replyin' to you. Please be sure to check to see that you aren't a "no-reply blogger" so I can comment to you via email. Happy readin'!